Builder Open Site Supervisor Course - QLD
Get in Touch
Do you need to upskill to get your QBCC Builder – Open Site Supervisor Licence?
As a building supervisor, you would plan, organise and control construction projects by conducting quality inspections, and supervising staff and subcontractors.
If you intend to apply for your builder open class site supervisor licence with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC), you should start with this course.
The units in this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to meet the technical qualifications for the QBCC’s site supervisor licence, including:
- managing processes to compliance with legal obligations
- applying building codes and standards on large building projects
- applying structural principles on large, high-rise and complex building projects.
To apply for the QBCC Builder – Open Site Supervisor Licence you will need to successfully complete the following units of competency:
- CPCCBC6001 – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for large building projects
- CPCCBC6018 – Manage processes for complying with legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
- CPCCBC6014 – Apply structural principles to the construction of large, high rise and complex buildings
- CPCCBC6016 – Assess construction faults in large building projects
Training Provider: Everthought Education Pty Ltd, RTO32438
FAQ about Builder Open Site Supervisor Course - QLD
To become a site supervisor in Qld, you will need to have a recognised qualification and apply for a QBCC Licence.
It differs from state to state:
- QLD – Units from Cert IV (10) Medium super (units from Diploma) Open super (4 units from Adv Dip)
- NSW Cert IV full
- WA Diploma Full
To become a site supervisor in Queensland, you will need to have a recognised qualification and apply for a QBCC Licence. Other states and territories have different requirements.
A Site Manager oversees and directs a variety of projects from the beginning through to completion.
A Site Supervisor oversees and coordinates the daily operations of a worksite to ensure a high level of performance and compliance with health and safety.
A Site Manager.